We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our apartment would be pleasant. For all other information please contact your host.
- Accommodation is available from 14h pm on the arrival day until 10h am on the departure day. The departure day is not counted in the total number of day stay. If you do not leave the apartment until 10 am, the host has the right to charge you an extra day.
- If you decide to cancel your apartment earlier than planned, you must pay the entire room reservation.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office. You immediately pay the entire stay in cash.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss or damage thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior in and out of the apartment, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients. The host will change bed linen every 7 days.
- When going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-condition, stove…) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner has the right to enter the apartment to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner will notify the guest about the entry into the apartment at the first subsequent contact.
- The contents of the apartment may only be used by persons who are registered as guests; however, the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits at certain times.